Thursday 8 November 2012

Hello, dear reader.

Welcome to my blog!

My name is Laura, and I hope to share my blogging, writing, and crafting adventures with you, my dear reader. First, however, let me tell you a story.

There was once a girl who thought much but said little. Her parents worried about her because she was so introverted and, in general, she found little that was worth saying. As she grew up and grew in turn more confident, she began asking herself the question: Would anyone want to hear what I have to say. But she kept quiet for many years before the urge came to express herself to a wide audience.

I'm entering university next year, so it's time I started to make an impact. And that starts here: with fiction. I know, it's not much of a goal, but if people gain enjoyment from what I write, I know I'll enjoy the experience immensely as well.

So, explore further, don't eat earwigs (brownie points to the person who gets the reference), and above all, keep writing.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment